Plant Manager - Meat Processing
Salary Attractive Package
Location Chachoengsao ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-24 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An excellent Plant Manager job in Chachoengsao has just arisen at one of the well-known food companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Plant Manager - Meat Processing Role:
Reporting to the Operation Manager, you will lead all activities and manage production teams across areas and functions, including quality, R&D, engineering and warehouse to ensure production standards, product quality and overall plant performance.
- Manage production, maintenance, supply chain and warehouse at manufacturing facilities to ensure that production and maintenance of the plants is proceeded and managed in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Ensure standards for product quality, equipment and operator performance are maintained and that cost-effective technology is used to maximise production performance, and fixed assets are well preserved
- Develop, monitor and report on operating costs within functional areas; alerts management of cost and labour over run
- Initiate recommendations on purchases of new equipment and improvements to plant property and implement solutions to problems related
- Manage budget and controls expenses effectively
- Develop and appraise staffs effectively
The successful Plant Manager - Meat Processing must possess at least eight years of experience from food production industry and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Engineering or related field
- Experience as Production Superintendent/Manager with knowledge in HACCP/GMP/ISO 20002
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organisation and planning skills and experience
The successful Plant Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their well-developed facilities with advance food technology located in Chachoengsao. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Plant Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.