Assistant Production Manager - Garments & Apparel
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-16 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Assistant Production Manager will play a key role in the Production Department team with continued development and success in its Surin production.
- Develop production targets base on the production plan and facility performance targets, set production line performance target and monitor performance against targets
- Prepare production process for new style or complicated style and coordinate with related function to ensure the required skill labor and machine resources are in the place for achieving the production
- Establish Process with upstream departments for ensuring require manpower, materials and information is available to start production as planned
- Corporate and collaborate with Production and Engineer team to identify opportunities for performance improvement
- Ensure all production worker follow the safety rules and programs and ISO, GPS or WRAP Guideline
- Work with QA Manager for Quality programs to heighten Production Unit member's quality mindset and identify quality trend and Major defects and work with production team for identify root cause and improve
- Develop Cost Saving program, including waste reducing, reducing energy consumption, and identify opportunities to minimise excess cost by production process improvement
- Direct Report Performance Management; Agree as goals, assignments and KPI with individual direct report with provide continuous managerial guidance and feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineer
- At least three year' experience in Garment or Textile industry
- Experience as production Superintendent / Planning / Coordinator, Production Manager, Plant Engineer
- Strong Interpersonal skill and Leadership
- Excellent Organisation and Planning Skill and experience
This leading professional Garments & Apparel firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. As the world's strongest apparel brands, this is a great opportunity to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused Production Department professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Assistant Production Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.