Area Facility and Real Estate Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 24 July 2018 2018-07-242018-09-22 engineering 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Regional Area Facility and Real Estate Manager position has just become available at one of the most respected global packaging firms based in Rayong. Reporting directly to the Facility Director (based in Singapore), this is a role for a seasoned facility manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Area Facility and Real Estate Manager (Thailand & Vietnam) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Area Facility and Real Estate Manager to perform as a trend setter drive high standards site services, remodelling and construction projects and act as a true partner to local business leaders. In this role you will be overseeing facilities real estate management (FREM) activities (facility maintenance, cleaning services, waste management, space & interior management, security & reception, food services, work ware services, postage & courier services, other amenity & site services, fleet management services, utilities management) of all sites in Thailand & Vietnam including Myanmar, in compliance with global and local policies, standards and regulatory requirements. This position is to be located at the production facilities based at Rayong (Thailand).
- Interface and mediate with collaborators, manage the relationship, including scope, service level and special requests
- Act as a liaison to governmental agencies and local associations (related to FREM services scope)
- Manage site related risks and control framework (related to FREM services scope) and support business continuity activities
- Manage total FREM services costs and FREM related investments in line with budget, drive cost saving initiatives, quality improvements and efficiency strategies for FREM pillars in the area
- Drive quality and continuous improvement of FM services as well as the implementations of best practices in close cooperation with the collaborators
- Provide local support for real estate disposals and acquisitions including stakeholder management
- Manage utilisation of space for existing and new premises as well new requirements to support business demands
- In coordination with central real estate and facility management and local stakeholders continuously improve the working environment to meet safety, attractiveness and efficiency objectives
- Implement the global workplace strategy in the geographical scope
A talented Area Facility and Real Estate Manager is required for this rewarding established role.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with master degree is a plus
- Relevant experience in facility management for multiple sites including factories; scopes include but not limited to building maintenance solutions (hard services), and business operation services (soft services) such as reception, cleaning, security and etc.
- Comfortable in working with fully outsourced environment
- Proven experience in Service and Delivery building maintenance solutions
- Project management experience is required
- Fluency in business conversations in English is mandatory
- Knowledge in MS Project, AutoCAD and SAP is preferred
This award-winning multinational organisation has made a profit for every year of its years year history and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Area Facility and Property Manager role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.