Technical Operation Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 26 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international networking company is seeking a high-calibre Technical Operation Manager to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit in Thailand as part of the job scope.
About the Technical Operation Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Technical Operation Manager will play a key role in the Technical team's continued development and success in its Chonburi.
- Primary Technical Leadership for the Thailand region, including reestablishing the management of CPAK (Silicon Photonics) operations at the local level
- Defines the direction for next-generation die attach, wire bonding, hermetic packaging, and fiber optics coupling strategy
- Applies experience with Silicon Photonic engines and Optical transceivers cost, technology, supply chain and product design
- Manages Mfg. Engineering and Test Engineering teams that supports the Manufacturing sites
- Provides dedicated product family responsibility with dedicated interface for each Product Team, and works in partnership with Manufacturing Product Manager (MPM)
- Drives quality, site audits, and ensures manufacturing partner compliance to Cisco's quality requirements
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of digital marketing.
- 10+ years of Supply Chain Operations experience in manufacturing / process / development
- Knowledge and experience in Optical Products, software (diagnostic and operating system), product technical functionality and analysis tool/equipment, manufacturing/test process and technologies
- Engagement with Supply Chain functions and R&D Teams
- Experience with EMS, OEM and ODM suppliers
- Experience with Silicon Photonic engines and Optical transceivers cost, technology, supply chain and product design
- Technical knowledge relevant to Semiconductor technologies for DataComm, Analog & Optical transceiver markets; both technical and business related problem solving skills
This company is much more than networking and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Technical Operation Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.