Manufacturing Manager - MNC (Die-cutting)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Chonburi Province
Consultant Lionel Blondiau
Date posted 16 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Manufacturing Manager job in Chonburi province has just arisen at one of the world's leading companies in their business activity. Your main responsibility is to manage all production activities and to support a large, complex business unit with a global remit and strong regional interaction
About the Manufacturing Manager - MNC (Die-cutting) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Manufacturing Manager to redevelop tasks and develop his skills to be the next Plant Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director, your main responsibility is to manage all plant operations and implement and maintain the world class manufacturing in production area. You will manage five direct subordinates and hundred supervisors and operators. For this role we are looking for someone who could grow quickly as Plant Manager in the coming years.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are met
- Ensure production performances achieve target through WCM methodology
- Ensure process compliance with company quality management system (QMS)
- Ensure production team maintain machine through autonomous maintenance and support professional maintenance
- Analysis all production data in order to improve production and process efficiency and effectiveness through problem solving - focus improvement
- Coordinate with other department in order to deliver smooth running and better
- Lead, monitor and drive production performance through morning meeting
- Ensure all production shifts apply new products and recipe by same standard
The successful Manufacturing Manager - MNC (Die-cutting) will be production focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Bachelor's degree in either Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Process Engineering discipline
- Experience in managing shift teams under a similar environment of continuous production with exposure to lean manufacturing implementation
- Experience in die-cutting manufacturing process
- Experience in lean manufacturing and TPM would be advantageous
- Strong management and communication skills
This world leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a 40 year history and activities in more than 20 countries around the globe this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development in Asia.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Manufacturing Manager - MNC (Die-cutting) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.