Managing Director - Operations
Salary Car + Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Lionel Blondiau
Date posted 09 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Managing Director – Operations position with development opportunities in a prestigious international automotive company has just become available.
About the Managing Director - Operations Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead all manufacturing and supply chain operations across Thailand. As Managing Director, your main role is to improve and develop the manufacturing and supply chain process focusing on production, operational excellence and QHSE and HR.
- Represent as the key operations interface person, both internally and externally to the company, acting as the primary contact for operations organisation
- Provide overall supply chain and operations directions and setting annual goals and executing initiatives
- Provide overall operations direction to the manufacturing facilities setting annual goals and executing initiatives
- Participate in company vision and mission determine as well as policy and target
- Provide opportunities and development on executives for effective management within their responsibilities
- Drive high performance culture with solid plan to achieve world-class standards in sustainable manner
- Provide clear leadership in steering the change management goals
- Total plant HR management and development - ensuring the right organisation and career development plan to consistently and sustainably deliver results
- Lead to support the lean initiatives and implement a process improvement targets
- Accountable for developing the annual budget and capital expense approvals are carried out in a planned and timely manner
- Maintaining a safe working environment and ensuring environmental compliance with local and corporate direction
To excel in this Managing Director - Operations role, you are required to possess a least ten years proven experience as Plant Manager in automotive manufacturing company and ideally a good experience in mechanical and chemical components.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technical related disciplines
- Project management, lean manufacturing and ERP experience is highly valued
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of a wide range of operational excellence (OE), quality management and health, environment & safety (HES) principles and processes
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills, problem solving and financial skills
- Excellent communication skills across multiple business divisions & functions
- Fluent in Thai and English
This automotive company has high international reputation in its field and great value is placed on product quality and people growth. With over 25 year history this is a great company to join at an exciting time in their development in the region.
If you are a driven, talented and focused manufacturing management professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Managing Director - Operations position is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this great opportunity.