Research & Product Development Engineer
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 24 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive R&D Engineer job has just arisen at one of the growing energy leading companies in Thailand. Your main responsibility is to support research and development in the area of power electrics, motor controls, in the automotive and electric vehicle.
About the Research & Product Development Engineer Role:
In this role, you will be responsible to design, test and improve new models to meet project goals.
- Support research and development in the area of power electronics and motor controls
- Provide technical assistance and hands-on with project instrumentation
- Monitor and analyse standards and operations and developing productivity
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to implement the new projects with strong English communication skills with minimum TOEIC score of 600.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical is preferable)
- Working knowledge with micro-controller, power supplies and PCB schematics
- Working knowledge with embedded systems and programming with Matlab, Simulink, C or C++
- Three to five years experience in electronics and mechanical system design and testing
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding reputation in its field. Great value is placed on research & development and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are determined, creative and passionate and want to take the next step in your career, this is a role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the exciting Research & Product Development Engineer job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.