Salary Excellent Package
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 11 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Senior Engineer job for a local energy leading company in the Asia-Pacific region has just become available. In this job, you will join the team to design, review on all electrical layout, handle the technical feasibility study and plan budget technical part of MES business and coordinate for MES related plan.
About the Senior Engineer Role:
As the Senior Engineer, you will be in charge to prepare/handle technical feasibility study/due diligence/post transaction plan of MES project.
- Design/review on all electrical layout, standard and specification and process (power system, equipment control) and efficiency & optimisation of MES project
- Plan and budget technical part of MES business and to coordinate for MES related plan formulation
To succeed in this role, you will need to portray excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. You will need to design software which will enable to use visualisation presentation tools.
- Master's degree or higher in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering
- Experience in design and manufacturing or operation of electrical or control systems of at least five years
- Fluent in English; (required TOIEC score minimum 700)
This company needs no introduction and offers great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a progressive engineering professional, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.