Salary Attractive Package
Location Chonburi Province
Consultant Aphaphat Thanomchart
Date posted 23 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Production Manager job in Chonburi has just arisen at one of the food companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Production Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside engineering and quality people. You will also take the lead providing direction to all production-related activities, including production management, waste reduction, cost saving and etc.
- Assure the ongoing production of safe and defect free products consistent with the company principles; a proficiency of HACCP is required
- Improve and increase production efficiency in order to maximise existing resources both man powers and machines capacity to achieve factory performance
- Establish day to day area performance standards and goals based on operations goals and strategies; measure, lead daily production meeting and develop corrective action and report results as appropriate in all areas of responsibility
- Ensure that the overall factory work environment is safe, clean and organised 100% comply with food safety standard
- Evaluate associate’s performance in conjunction with associates’ career goals, create development plans to challenge their potential
- Proactively manage associate relations issues; guide and direct training, retraining, development and motivation of associates following team working principles; drive Associate engagement through a foundation of teamwork and involvement
As you will be leading the production team, you must possess outstanding production and management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, preferably in Engineering or Science
- At least seven years of experience in production environment
- Understanding of lean, TMP and GMP principles
- Ability to work upon any shift pattern as needed
This is much more than a food company. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused production professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Production Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this great opportunity.