Salary Allowance + Bonus
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Karin Buddharuksa
Job Ref 1830470/001
Date posted 01 August 2022rayong-province engineering-manufacturing/maintenance-engineering 2022-08-01 2022-09-30 engineering Rayong TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Maintenance Manager (x1 vacancy) job arisen at a highly respected global automotive technologies manufacturer, specialises in technological offering provides carmakers based in Rayong, Thailand.
About the Maintenance Manager Role:
In this vital function, you will play an important leader role to direct, control and organise the effective operation with maintenance issues, quality, and safety objectives of the plant, leading team towards sustainable operation. You will enjoy competitive base salary with bonus and provident fund.
- In charge of machine & utilities maintenance, mechanical & electrical and automation (CC link & Profinet)
- Manage monitor quality, cost and delivery objectives given to external companies when intervening subcontracting, ordinary and major maintenance actions, energy, security systems
- Manage the spare parts and consumables warehouse usage for whole plant needed & distribution to maintain production smoothly operation even though the head count always fluctuated
- Supervise and manage all daily activities of the maintenance department
- Plan and implement effective procedures, continuous improvement, and policies for the maintenance department to ensure that all equipment, facilities, and utilities are in an acceptable state of repair
- Optimise spare parts stock and manage the accuracy of spare parts
- Define and monitor quality, cost and delivery objectives given to external companies when intervening, subcontracting, energy, security system, ordinary and major maintenance actions
- Support continuous improvement efforts: propose and implement continuous productivity, efficiency, and quality improvement actions for all facilities
- Support the development of target Material & Information Flow Analysis (MIFA) and plant layout
- Participated in Safety/legal recommendation and support machine & utilities safety test & recondition to comply with standard
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to deliver work under pressure with in-depth Maintenance management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher-level qualification in Mechanics Engineering
- Experience in IATF16949
- Solid production experience in automotive industry
- At least five years of team management experience
- Ability to provide effective leadership in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Good command of Thai and English is a must due to the nature of its business
This company is much more than a manufacturer and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a driven and determined Maintenance Manager with proven track record of achievements in manufacturing environment, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: allowance & bonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 03 August 2022A international company is seeking a high-calibre E&I Reliability Engineer (x1 vacancy) based at Rayong plants to support an expanding business unit and oversee for all engineering & maintenance changes and operations improvement(projects), reporting directly to an Engineering Manager.
Salary: Allowance + BonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting CNC Technical Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a glass and metal part manufacturer, based in Rayong, Thailand.
Salary: Allowance + BonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting Production Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in an automotive firm in Bangkok.
Salary: THB60000 - THB80000 per month + attractive bonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022One of the world’s leading healthcare & medical products manufacturer is seeking a talented Assistant Production Manager (x 1 vacancy) to be based at their plant in Rayong, Thailand, to manage overall daily operations in manufacturing line to ensure quality of product, GMPs practice, and health & safety environment, while align with the organisation’s standards and global guidelines.