Head of Regional Engineering and Maintenance
Salary provident fund + medical insurance
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Job Ref 1781920/001
Date posted 18 July 2022bangkok engineering-manufacturing/maintenance-engineering 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Regional Engineering and Maintenance (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading consumer product manufacturing company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Senior Regional Director, this is a role for an expert who has strong technical skill in engineering, maintenance, project engineering, automation and reliability and proven regional work experience consumer product manufacturing environment.
About the Head of Regional Engineering and Maintenance Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading and directing regional engineering team to perform a wide range of activities associated with the upgrades of current manufacturing equipment, installation of new manufacturing machines for capacity improvements or new product development including qualification to meet the requirements for manufacturing a dynamic and diverse portfolio of consumer products. The responsibilities include leading maintenance department and being accountable for all metrics including reliability, CAPEX, talent development, continuous improvement, and the maintenance management program. The salary package will be paid as a local package with provident fund and medical insurance.
This job opportunity is open to all nationalities who are able to be based in Bangkok, Thailand, accept a local package and ready to onboard when required by the business. The salary package is competitive, and insurance is provided.
- Oversee and direct site projects from investigating, evaluation and justification through purchase and installation to completion, ensuring that the company's standards of performance, quality and safety are maintained or improved
- Select correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones
- Review and analyse proposals submitted to determine if benefits derived and possible applications justify expenditures
- Work with the manufacturing, operations, quality and safety manager, review and monitor quality, safety and process improvements and new product development
- Develop site master plan and technology roadmap to align to network strategy and growth plan
- Lead maintenance team in deploying suitable maintenance strategies to improve machine reliability
- Take an active role as part of site leadership team to build winning environments for the site as well as provide input to overall corporate plan
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher of Engineering or related field, a master degree in management is preferable
- Minimum of 10 years’ managerial experience in technical capacity, project management, asset management strategy, problem solving and analysis, communication proficiency, leadership, financial management in consumer product manufacturing environment
- Proven experiences and achievement of leading technical team with outstanding leadership skill, ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to understand engineering drawings, especially P & IDs, GA's etc., computer literate and familiar with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Project etc.
- Well-understanding of quality management system; ISO, GMP and Quality system requirements
- Experienced in World Class Manufacturing processes and methods, Lean, Kaizen, Kanban,5S, and other advanced manufacturing methodologies, tools, and concepts
- Excellent English and Thai communication in business level
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and possess a number of world-famous brands. Great value is placed on training and development. The company has a history spanning many years, with some of its current products going back even further. You will be joining a stable yet innovative, ambitious business.
If you are driven, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Allowance + Performance BonusLocation: Samut Songkhram ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Head of R&D job has just become available at one of the most respected food and beverage based in Samut Songkram. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a senior R&D professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Performance Bonus + AllowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 11 August 2022An exciting VP - Engineering (Construction/EPC) (x1 vacancy) has just become available one of the most reputable engineering service firm based in Bangkok.
Salary: Fixed Bonus + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Regional Continuous Improvement Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading food ingredients manufacturing company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Asia-Pacific Operations Director, this is a role for an expert who has strong analytical skills including the ability to draw insights from data, making decisions based on data and create a solid business case for recommended actions in manufacturing environment.
Salary: Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting R&D - Chemical Engineer has just become available at one of the most respected global manufacturing firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of R&D, this is a role for a chemical engineer or polymer scientist who is a leader in their field.