Senior Maintenance Engineer
Salary allowance & bonus
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanit Punwatanaskul
Job Ref 1813390/001
Date posted 14 June 2022chonburi-province engineering-manufacturing/maintenance-engineering 2022-06-16 2022-08-13 engineering Chonburi TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A top-ranking shipping company is seeking a high-calibre Senior Maintenance Engineer (x1 vacancy) based at their terminal area in Chonburi to support an expanding business unit and oversee for all engineering changes and process improvement at the port, reporting directly to an Engineering Manager.
About the Senior Maintenance Engineering Role:
This is a newly established role for the leading shipping company. You will play a vital role leading & supervising engineering and maintenance team in planning for heavy-equipment maintenance and engineering activities including preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance and developing maintenance strategies and controlling turnaround time due to fast-growing business.
- Plan and implement to ensure preventive and corrective maintenance
- Establish systems to collect metrics, analyse data and set performance targets that will ensure long-term plan and daily operation to eliminate shortage of equipment
- Lead, coordinate and manage the discipline groups and the engineering deliverables quality level to avoid non-value-added work to optimise man hours spent on tasks. Share and building team knowledge
- Perform the development and allocation of team practices focused on outcome and continuous improvement
A talented and determined Senior Maintenance Engineer equipped with solid background in heavy equipment, machinery and maintenance activities is required for this rewarding role.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mechanical engineering or other related maintenance fields
- Minimum seven years of experience in a maintenance background preferably heavy equipment related industry
- Knowledge of advance mechanical and hydraulic system
- Knowledge of lifting equipment or heavy equipment
- Good command of English and Thai is a must due to nature of its business
This leading organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is challenging but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a robust Senior Maintenance Engineer with solid experience in maintenance and engineering, this is an excellent opportunity to take your career forward this exciting role in this top-ranking company.
Apply today for this challenging opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551