Senior Boiler Engineer (Mechanical)
Salary allowance & bonus
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanit Punwatanaskul
Job Ref 1811210/001
Date posted 13 June 2022rayong-province engineering-manufacturing/maintenance-engineering 2022-06-16 2022-08-12 engineering Rayong TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Boiler Engineer job (x1 Vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected power plants based in Rayong, Thailand. Reporting directly to a Maintenance Manager.
About the Senior Boiler Engineer role:
You will play a vital role in planning for boiler maintenance and engineering activities including preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance and during outage, developing maintenance strategies and controlling tools and spare parts. This role offers competitive allowance and bonus.
- Assist in the preparation of maintenance plans, schedules, materials and manpower estimates for PM and during outage
- Identify, investigate and troubleshoot technical and functional issues with the assets and process equipment to stabilise performance of production
- Ensure that all maintenance activities and work orders are implemented in an effective manner and in compliance with quality, health, environment and safety practices and procedures
- Assist engineering manager to prepare & control budget spending
- Controlling and reducing the maintenance costs in order to have production effectiveness within the specified limits
- Conduct the training / knowledge exchange session with staff/operations team
- Ensure that sufficient tools and spare parts are stocked to support plant availability with optimised stores stock holding
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of practical maintenance technique and system in power plant or chemicals / petrochemical industries.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mechanical engineering or other related fields
- Minimum five years’ experiences in boiler maintenance in power plant or chemicals/ petrochemical industry
- Knowledge of non-destructive test, vibration monitoring
- Knowledge of welding & welding inspection
- Certified Welding inspector (CWI), (DP-AWS)
- NACE CIP level 1 is preferred
- Good command in English
This leading power plant needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a robust Mechanical Engineer with solid experience in boiler maintenance, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this interesting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Provident fund, Health insurance, BonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 01 June 2022A world leading chemical supplier is seeking a Senior Process Engineer (x 1 vacancy) for their plant based in Rayong, Thailand, to drive overall performance of production, develop new industrial processes and designing new process plants and equipment or modifying existing ones.
Salary: THB90000 - THB120000 per month + attractive bonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 29 May 2022A world leading speciality chemical supplier is seeking a Senior Utility and Facility Engineer (x 1 vacancy) for their plant based in Rayong, Thailand, to manage and control Utilities operation, waste treatment & handling.
Salary: Allowances + BonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 23 May 2022A global leading ingredient solutions provider is seeking a high-calibre Project Engineering Manager (x1 vacancy) based at their manufacturing plant in Rayong to support a large, complex business unit and responsible for all changes & improvements at the plant, related to new products development, production efficiency improvements and capacity increase starting from scope definition till final deliver
Salary: Allowances + BonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022An exciting Factory Manager (x1 vacancy) job based in Rayong has just become available at a world class & innovative one stop service and manufacturer for metals industry. Reporting directly to VP - Manufacturing (Thai), this is a role for an outstanding Factory Manager with solid operations experience including in-depth fabrication & welding knowledge who thrives on challenging opportunity.
Salary: Bonus and Provident fundLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 27 April 2022An exciting Production (Maintenance) Manager (x1 vacancy) job arisen at a highly respected global automotive technologies manufacturer, specialises in technological offering provides car-makers based in Rayong, Thailand. Reporting operationally to Plant Manager (Thai), Perfectly for an experienced Production Manager who thrives on challenging opportunity working for a trusted supplier of automotive manufacturing.