Facility & Maintenance Manager
Salary Competitive Benefits
Location Nonthaburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jiaranai Udompraphasab
Job Ref 1799640/001
Date posted 29 April 2022nonthaburi-province engineering-manufacturing/maintenance-engineering 2022-04-29 2022-06-28 manufacturing-and-production Nonthaburi TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global industrial manufacturing company is seeking for a high-calibre Facility & Maintenance Manager based in Nonthaburi (x1 vacancy).
About the Facility & Maintenance Manager Role:
Due to excellent results, the Facility & Maintenance Manager will play a key role in fostering facility plant wide and leading repair & maintenance activities. This role offers competitive salary and benefits.
- Developing and implementing PM/CM/TPM strategy, prepare and execute the optimised annual mechanical, electrical and instrument control for repair & maintenance budget for production, facility, and utility
- Coordinates the creation, development, design and improvement of corporate products in conformance with established programs and objectives
- Provides maintenance and technical advice and assistance to other departments as required
- Sets business metrics for the team and provides performance feedback to employees
- Plans, schedules, conducts, and manages various maintenance improvement projects, ensuring all projects adhere to acceptable practices and compliance regulations, are appropriately staffed, and are run within budget
- Establish standard operating procedures for maintenance related activities and assists with troubleshooting problems, discrepancies, and investigations of non-conformance
- Provide maintenance/technical expertise and maintains a high level of competency and business development acumen
- Provide quality control or assurance consulting where appropriate
- Lead and control maintenance budget to be meet up business plan maintenance target
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Electrical, Mechanical or higher in related fields
- At least 10 years in maintenance & engineering (M/C, Facility& Utility), five years in management role as Asst. Manger or Manager.
- World class manufacturing experience and able to handle large amount of machines
- Familiar with continuous production line with process of machining, stamping, pressing, assembl
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551