Service Manager - Automotive
Salary Variable Bonus + Health care benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 29 November 20192019-12-02 2020-01-28 automotive Bangkok TH THB 50000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this market leader within the Automotive world is recruiting an Service Manager (x1 Vacancy) to join their aftermarket division based in Bangkok. Our client is a corporate of professionals who organise all service and maintenance for luxury car owners, acting as a personal assistant and valet, with a full range of assistance including purchasing, service, maintenance, and sales.
About the Service Manager Role:
In this operations critical role you will be responsible for managing service level agreements with customers. You will also take the lead providing direction to all service-related activities, including workshop and warehouse management, Car detailing, and other services.
The benefit of this role includes variable bonus and Health care benefits.
- Greet and interact with customers to understand their vehicular requirements to gain firsthand knowledge of the vehicular problems
- Understand the cost estimation including the services and repair costs and the cost of spare parts, if needed
- Maintain and manage a daily record of repairs and services of vehicles undertaken and completed
- Ensure delivery of vehicles to customers on time
- Handle and manage softly the minor complaints and irritants with the customers
- Educate customers on maintaining their vehicles free from troubles and problems
- Supervise, manage and monitor automotive service technicians and repairers
- Handle customer inquiries and respond to their needs in a cool, courteous and prompt manner
- Ensure customer satisfaction at the highest level through effective services and repairs
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent certificate in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
- Over five years' experience in automotive servicing business with experience in a managerial position
- Strong communication skills to work with customers, suppliers, upper management and employees
The successful Service Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Service Manager job.
Apply now at Prachya.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551