Chief Operating Officer (COO) - Automotive
Salary Performance Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-26 automotive Bangkok TH THB 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Chief Operating Officer (COO) job (x1 vacancy) with managerial opportunity in a prestigious Automotive organisation based in Bangkok, Thailand has just become available.
About the Chief Operating Officer (COO) Role:
In this operations critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad operations strategy and directing the team of Managers of Product Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Purchasing and Logistics to ensure the efficiency and optimal processes to achieve quality targets and provide timely delivery of products in accordance with product development and production plans. Attractive performance bonus awaits the right COO besides basic salary.
- Define and set the operation's performance objectives and targets
- Define the operation's strategy for being able to deliver products and services (e.g. make or buy decisions) in accordance with the company's business plan Ensure that Purchasing sources capable and cost-effective suppliers who deliver on time at the right cost according to agreed plans
- Oversee the opening or closing of facilities and the operational aspects of mergers and acquisitions / partnerships so that these activities are completed on time and within budget and with minimal disruption to the organisation's day-to-day operations. Ensure that Logistics operations deliver on time at the right cost according to agreed plans
- Lead, guide, evaluate and develop Operational Excellence initiatives across Operation's functions
- Lead, guide, evaluate, and develop a team of Leaders of Product Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Purchasing and Logistics with operational responsibilities to ensure that the organisation achieves it business objectives and complies with all relevant regulations and laws
- Maintain daily dialogue with the CEO on operational performance of the Group and Subsidiaries
To succeed in the role, you must have strong lean manufacturing and experience in design for manufacture and assembly.
- Bachelor or Master’s in engineering / Manufacturing / Science
- Minimum 15 years' experience from both local and international companies and having had at least 5 years of operational responsibilities
- Hands-on experience with one or more production systems from multi-national company producing complex products (e.g. automotive, robotics)
This award-winning automotive multinational has made a profit for every year of its history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a progressive Chief Operating Officer (COO) with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply for this role or find out more, please email to Prachya.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551