Head of Reliability and Maintenance
Salary THB200000 - THB300000 per month + Allowance + Bonus
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 manufacturing-and-production Rayong TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Head of Reliability and Maintenance (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global petrochemical manufacturer based in Rayong, Thailand. Reporting directly to an expatriate Manufacturing Head, this is a role for an outstanding Reliability and Maintenance Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Reliability and Maintenance Role:
You will play a critical role for leading the effective execution of all plant maintenance and assigned projects and performing all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the reliability and maintenance management of the plants across the region.
The salary range for this role is THB 200k – 300k per month + Allowance + Bonus.
- Ensure that maintenance department objectives are aligned with site and business direction
- Provide technical expertise to analyse and resolve recurring issues that impact plant up-time Maintains condition of facilities to protect assets and in compliance with corporate standards
- Plan schedule shutdown and turnaround to coincide with logistic plan from sales
- Improve Maintenance efficiency and develop and implement best practices
- Maintain stores and spare equipment systems to support plant needs
- Actively participate on the Site Leadership team to set direction and optimise overall site productivity
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of practical maintenance technique and system in petrochemical industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or other related fields
- Minimum fifteen (15) years’ experience in all aspects of plant maintenance and asset management
- Experience with driving and influencing sustainable change in a manufacturing environment
- Good command of English
- Very strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
This leading chemical supplier needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a seasoned Reliability and Maintenance Manager with solid experience in dynamic manufacturing, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551