Country Facilities Manager
Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + variable bonus + benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 engineering Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading Pharmaceutical firm is recruiting a Country Facilities Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Country Facilities Manager job, you will be responsible for leading FM activities and provide oversight and cross site leadership within Corporate Engineering Global facility Operations governance structure.
About the Country Facilities Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager, you will lead all FM activities and ensure KPIs, service levels, and contract obligations are achieved for all sites within country. You will also direct and participate in development of Country strategy and execution of programs that deliver tangible improvements in the Country. Successful candidate will be station in Thailand, Bangkok Office.
The salary range for this role is THB100k – THB120k per month + Allowance + Variable bonus.
- Plan, execute and deliver on country CAPEX & OPEX for Facilities cost saving plans
- Proactively coordinates with FM Committees, FM team, and FM supplier(s) to achieve and maintain required service levels and KPI for assigned country and serve as the key liaison with the FM supplier(s) & Landlord
- Maintain strong working relationships with FM committees, internal functional organisations, and Division Directors
- Key liaison for EHS & Global Security
- Corporate with counterparts in other countries and with regional Lead for opportunities, achievements, Lessons Learned etc.
- Delivers continuous improvements within the country to sustain operational excellence and best practices
- Effectively communicates information to all sites within country and proactively escalates issues and opportunities within the country Commercial FM governance structure
To succeed in the role, you must have the ability to execute continuous improvement projects across sites and divisions with tangible outcomes.
- Experience in Operations, Engineering, Program Management, Facilities Management
- Combined experience in areas of Commercial offices, engineering and project management with people and budgetary management of which a minimum of three years' experience should be around Facilities Management (preferably involving multiple sites)
- Interacts well with diverse groups across divisions, maintains strong working relationships with internal and external collaborators and builds effective relationships with HR Director, FD and Key Business Leaders
- Possesses interpersonal skills to negotiate and reconcile differences, while optimising overall divisional goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, preferably in technical discipline: Engineering, Sciences, and Operations Management
This international Pharmaceutical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Country Facilities Manager role.
Apply today to Prachya.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551