Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Allowance + Bonus + Provident Fund
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 automotive Chonburi TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Maintenance Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a highly respected automotive part manufacturer based in Chonburi, Thailand. Reporting operationally to Senior Production Manager (Thai), this is a role for an experienced Maintenance Manager who thrives on challenging opportunity working for a trusted supplier to premium automotive brands across the global.
About the Maintenance Manager Role:
In this vital function, you will play an important leader role to direct, control and organise all maintenance activities to support the daily production, quality and safety objectives of the plant. The salary range for this role is THB 100k – 150k per month + Allowance + Bonus + Provident Fund.
- Lead and support to develop/drive the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) with meeting the target of machine availability to minimise downtime and set up time
- Strengthen preventive maintenance (PM) programme to ensure machine condition, reduce downtime and cost of maintenance
- Develop and implement key maintenance tracking, Mean Time between Failure (MTBF) and Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Plan, organise, drive and direct repair, preventive maintenance and cost controlling in term of maintenance and utilities cost
- Optimise spare parts stock and manage the accuracy of spare parts
- Develop and lead to implement TPM
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to deliver under pressure with in-depth maintenance management, and solid maintenance experience in manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher-level qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- At least five years’ experience in maintenance management role with demonstrated ability to develop the maintenance management system
- Ability to provide effective leadership in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Good command of Thai and English is a must due to the nature of its business
With a growing reputation and an ongoing investment for the supply of exceptional quality composite components, this world’s leading composites manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a driven and determined Maintenance Manager with proven track record of achievements in manufacturing environment, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this interesting opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551