Salary THB70000 - THB90000 per month + Health benefits + Provident fund + Bonus
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-28 engineering Ayutthaya TH THB 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HSE Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing company based in Thailand. You will be reporting directly to the General Manager.
About the HSE Manager Role:
You will lead occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system implementation and technical oversight of OH&S for company to ensure that operations/activities are designed, procured, constructed and installed in accordance with company and client occupational health and safety requirements.
The salary range for this role is THB70k – 90k per month + Health benefits + Provident fund + Bonus.
- Ensure effective implementation of all activities in the company related to the occupational health and safety development, implementation, maintenance of, and compliance with the Company’s policies, procedures, and standards governing the safety of all material and personnel assets of the company
- Achieve minimum benchmarks as agreed by Company, including Audit Compliance requirements and ISO 45001; Occupational health and safety management systems Certification
- Provide employee OH&S orientation sessions and visitor Safety induction
- Support the General Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective OH&S policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the company objectives are meet
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace by identifying and informing employees and authorised visitors of all known or foreseeable hazards, and ensuring that machinery, equipment and tools used by employees and authorised visitors meet health, safety and ergonomic standards and are safe under all conditions of their intended use
- Monitor measure and report on compliance with all OH&S legislation applicable to the company’s activities, to have a preventive maintenance program in place
- Ensure that the requisite personal protective materials, equipment, devices and clothing (PPE) are available, worn or used properly and maintained
To succeed in the HSE Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental or any related field or Certificate on Professional Safety or with additional qualification as safety professional in line with legal obligations
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in Occupational Health and safety and 5 years’ experience in management level
- Gaining knowledge of OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 standards preferably
- Management skill requirements: leadership, supervisory, decision making, coaching, problem solving, planning, and communication
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- Able to work independently and be a self-starter
This manufacturing company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HSE Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551