Deputy Chief Operation Officer
Salary THB120000 - THB150000 per month + Provident Fund + Bonus + Health insurance
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 05 July 20192019-07-05 2019-09-03 engineering Thailand TH THB 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Deputy Chief Operation Officer (x1 vacancy) job has just arisen at one of the media company in Thailand. You will be responsible for facility and office asset management, project plan and the budget management.
About the Deputy Chief Operation Officer Role:
Due to good results and future expansion plans, the Deputy COO will play a key role in the management teams to continue the development and success.
The salary range for this role is THB 120,000 – 150,000 THB per month + Provident Fund + Bonus + Health insurance.
- Managing and monitoring offices asset management coordination and warehouse management and lead the quality work in line with the company standard processes
- Managing and monitoring building maintenance, facility management, cleaning and housekeeper, office services, waste, security, parking, driver’s schedule
- Leads and manage the corporate property team for assigned area to ensure consistent performance, portfolio optimisation and the efficient handling of the organisation's real estate needs
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
To succeed in this Deputy Chief Operation Officer job, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of facility management.
- Male or Female, Age between 38 - 48 years old
- Relevant Degree education preferably in Engineering field / Building Management
- Minimum seven years' of experience in building/estate management and/or five years at the management level
- Experience in managing office buildings, shopping centres or commercial buildings will be added advantage
- Maturity coupled with the ability to deal with issues and challenges and provide practical solutions
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Deputy Chief Operation Officer job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this position.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551