Fragrance Evaluator (Based in Malaysia)
Salary THB70000 - THB75000 per month + Housing + Medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Lionel Blondiau
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 engineering Bangkok TH THB 70000 75000 75000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A pioneering Fragrance Evaluator (x1 vacancy) job based in Malaysia has just become available at an established European fragrance house. This is a role for an experienced Fragrance Evaluator who has prior experience accompanying the perfumer on each step of the creation journey from brief to the final creation.
About the Fragrance Evaluator Role:
The Fragrance Evaluator will work with a new team, leading the team in this newly setup Research & Development centre. You will work closely with multi-cultural and cross functional colleagues, and stakeholders across the SEA region and take the lead in gathering market insight to drive innovation.
- Plans, directs, controls and develops all evaluation specific activities
- Delivers expected results in performance, cost, quality, regulatory and development of people
- Olfactive evaluation of development, stability, and production fragrance samples against appropriate targets
- Prepare written documentation of evaluation comments and be able to provide direction to chemists/perfumer for re-work
- Internal fragrance development meetings and communications with lab/chemists/affiliate offices/sales team
- Manage the internal fragrance collection to ensure it is suited for the needs of the region
- Evaluate on a regular basis market product from key countries in the region to be well aware of consumer preferences and new market trends in all consumer product end-uses
- Participate in regular market consumer research to build a good understanding of consumer habits and attitudes and their future needs to inform development of new fragrance products
To succeed in this Fragrance Evaluator Role, you will need to be creative, agile and challenge the norms. You will need to be willing to experiment with new fragrances, and break category conventions.
- University Degree with a Science/Chemical background is a definite advantage, preferably graduated from ISICPA, France or similar
- Minimum three years' work experience
- Flexible and able to move efficiently from one task to another and remain focused
- Team-oriented, analytical, highly responsible & reliable
- Customer driven and motivated
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
This leading firm has a great reputation and great value is placed on development of employees. This is a fully family owned organisation that is constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, agility, innovation, and enterprise. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
With the establishment of a research & development and manufacturing facility in Malaysia, you will get the opportunity to shape and create new ideas for the South East Asia (SEA) market. If you have a successful track record in guiding creation and are well versed in Asian consumer trends that inform the delivery of desired quality fragrances, this Fragrance Evaluator job is for you.
Kindly note that this vacancy is handled by CheeMing Lim, Associate Director of the Supply Chain, Procurement & Engineering division from Robert Walters Malaysia and all applications should be sent to him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact him at +603 2380 8747 to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551