Field Service Manager - Printing, Bangkok
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Attractive Package
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 engineering Thaniland TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An excellent Field Service Engineer job has just arisen at one of the Printing companies in Bangkok. You will be responsible for installation, assisting clients in the technical aspects and for the printing systems.
About the Field Service Engineer Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Field Service Engineer will play a key role in the Technical teams continued development and success in its Bangkok.
- Provide on-site setup and installation of all industrial inkjet printers
- This includes working with the customer regarding pre-installation requirements as well as assisting the customer in unloading all components for the print system and positioning it in the customer’s facility
- Includes un-crating the controller, print heads, remote cabinets, all UV components, checking electrical power and compressed air while working with a Certified Electrician, initial setup and adjustment, and thoroughly testing the printer to ensure the images it prints are up to factory standards
- Initial and on-going formal customer operator and printer maintenance training
- This includes coordination training with Inkjet customer based on customer needs
- Customer training also includes assessing customer training needs and making recommendations to Inkjet customers regarding the need for additional training
- Provide periodic on-site trouble-shooting and repairs on printers that may be experiencing complex electrical, mechanical or pneumatic problems as directed by Field Service Manager and Inkjet customer support team.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead a team effectively.
- Minimum four year technical degree or equivalent experience in mechanical, digital, and electronic technology
- Minimum four years in field engineering positions servicing complex electro-mechanical devices and high demand customer locations
- Required to travel in both Thailand and the region
- Predominately in Asia but occasionally USA and Europe as needed
- Ability to obtain the needed travel visa’s is a must
- Demonstrated customer management skills, strong commitment to customer satisfaction is a must
- Demonstrate ability to independently manage a large service territory (includes effective management of assets i.e. parts, tools, company information)
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems to the component level
This newly set-up Printing multinational has made a profit for every year of its years year history and career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Technical professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Field Service Engineer job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551