Regional O&M Manager Asia - Solar Energy
Salary Bonus + Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Lionel Blondiau
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 utilities Bangkok Bangkok TH 10000 THB 120000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An attractive Regional Asset Manager – Solar Energy job position with development opportunities has just become available at a prestigious international renewable energy company based in Bangkok.
About the Regional O&M Manager Asia - Solar Energy Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing all new Solar Energy Assets for Asia. We are looking for a dynamic individual that can manage all the Solar Farms and Rooftops with precision and professionalism. You will require a high standard of coordination of multiple suppliers and have excellent organisational skills.
- Detailed understanding of Solar Rooftops and Solar Farms equipment operation and maintenance
- Oversee and be accountable for portfolio profitability and upgrade investments for portfolio fleet
- Manage risk associated with identifying and applying performance improvements, upgrades, reliability enhancements and productivity programs
- Lead business case development of required investment dollars to achieve targeted profitability improvements including
- Coordinate portfolio improvement /productivity programs on applicable
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on portfolio safety and production metrics and as-executed performance against as-sold performance model
- Identify trends and forecast estimates based on leveraging internal risk tools, and estimate subsequent projected bonus and LD exposure on portfolio
- Provide customer facing support for performance reporting and required approvals to perform proposed upgrades
To succeed in this Regional O&M Manager Asia - Solar Energy role, you should be highly organised, have a great eye for detail and advanced skills in solar asset management.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of operations, maintenance and electrical systems, applicable to solar power technology
- Demonstrated leadership skills, problem solving capabilities and presentation skills
- Ability to operate efficiently and seamlessly in a cross-functional environment
- Customer relationship/management experience
- Experience selling highly customised products or services
- Good communication skills in English
- Previous experience in Asia is required
This leading renewable energy company has an outstanding worldwide reputation in its field and great value is placed on career development. With over 25 years of history, this is a great company to join at an exciting time in their development in SEA.
If you are driven, focused, and are seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional Asset Manager Asia - Solar Energy position is the role for you. You will be a part of an innovative company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551