Instrument Engineer (Petrochemical)
Salary Excellent Benefits
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-08 manufacturing-and-production Rayong TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and globally, this world’s leading manufacturer of petrochemical is recruiting a talented Instrument Engineer to be responsible for instrument engineering discipline and instrument equipment troubleshooting & equipment failure analysis, to join their technical support division based in Rayong, Thailand.
About the Instrument Engineer (Petrochemical) Role:
Reporting to the Site Technical Support Manager, you will play a vital role to leverage the best practice of instrument design, engineering and maintenance to various sites located in Rayong province, Thailand.
- Identification of equipment preventive maintenance program
- Instrument equipment troubleshooting and equipment failure analysis
- Providing repair technique and recommendation
- Provide technical expertise to support plant personnel
- Review and evaluate the specification from supplier
- Develop maintenance procedure to support equipment strategy
To succeed in this Instrument Engineer (Petrochemical) role, you must have thorough knowledge of instrumentation design, engineering, reliability and maintenance.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Instrument and Control Engineering or related engineering
- One to five years of experience in the manufacturing, design and engineering related with instrument equipment of refining and petrochemical businesses
- Good knowledge on the design and international standards of instrument equipment for refining and petrochemical businesses
- Native Thai and good command of English, equivalent to TOEIC score of 700 or above due to the nature of the business
- In-depth problem-solving ability and good communication skills
This leading petrochemical manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a driven and determined instrument engineer professional and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551