Senior Project Director - Communication Technology
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-05 engineering Bangkok TH THB 150000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Senior Project Director - Communication Technology will be responsible for collaborative creation, development, execution and supervision of all aspects of project implementations services for the company including creation of a vision and strategy that aligns with organisational goals and objectives.
About the Senior Project Director - Communication Technology Role:
The Senior Project Director will be responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are across multiple departments within a line of business segment and medium risk, scope and complexity.
- Manage a staff of direct reports, while being hands-on in the execution of certain tasks
- Ensure that the project team is highly engaged and executes with high performance levels
- Manage human resources within the projects department in liaison with the human resource management department of the organisation; motivate the staff to perform well and also work on plans for employee welfare
- Guide the organisation to successful and timely project completions, driving to on-time and on-budget deliverables
- Manage vendor relations with providers of services, systems, data, and resources; manage the review and sign-off on all contracts, SOW’s and vendor agreements; with that negotiate pricing, terms, conditions and technical requirements
- Ability to manage numerous complex projects simultaneously and able to organise and maintain the company project portfolio while currently running at 2 projects with total value of THB 4 billion
The successful Senior Project Director - Communication Technology must possess more than ten years of experience and with functional responsibilities include project management, requirements setting, documentation of all business processes, as well as quality assurance verification of any and all processes being prepared for operational delivery.
- BS/MS degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related fields
- More than ten years of large scale project management experience (more than 500 million project value)
- Logical thinking and finding reason to negotiate and manage project owner
- Demonstrate good judgement in investigating and escalating problems
- Excellent writing and communication skills; ability to communicate with various levels of users, technical and non-technical
This company is much more than telecommunication technology and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Project Director - Communication Technology job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551