R&D Manager - New Product Development, Nakhon Ratchasima
Salary THB120000 - THB150000 per month + Attractive Package
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-23 manufacturing-and-production Nakhon Ratchasima TH THB 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting R&D Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global manufacturing firms based in Nakhon Ratchasima. Reporting directly to the APAC R&D Manager, this is a role for a talent New Product Development Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the R&D Manager - New Product Development, Nakhon Ratchasima Role:
Reporting to the APAC R&D Manager, you will lead all activities and manage small team in Thailand. As the R&D Manager, you will be in charge of new product development.
- Drive product development by coordinating work by on site personnel according to priorities set by global development leaders and the APAC R&D Manager; coordinate support from design, tooling, materials, process and performance testing to successfully complete pilot run qualification on time
- Coordinate engineering services such as product design, tooling design, material development, prototype moulding, finishing and product testing in order to meet schedule deadlines
- Support the Global Knowledge Base by recording all work and data with designated attributes and classifications for file searching and retrieval
- Support global engineering standards and product lifecycle management by leading development procedures and recording scheduled work and data as required
- Transfer products from NPD to ME following successful pilot run qualification
The successful R&D Manager - New Product Development, Nakhon Ratchasima will be natural leader, focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or materials science from an accredited institution
- Five years combined experience in product development, manufacturing and technical problem solving experience
- Five years CNC Machining, EDM Tooling, injection moulding and compression moulding processes
- Software skills in Word, PowerPoint and proficiency in Excel; data management and online data management
- English fluency both written and spoken
This leading professional manufacturing firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With years of history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting R&D Manager - New Product Development, Nakhon Ratchasima role.
Apply now to discuss the position.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551