Installation Department Manager
Salary THB60000 - THB80000 per month
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 engineering 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly expanding engineering company is looking for a talented Installation Department Manager in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all engineering-related functions.
About the Installation Department Manager Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead all activities and manage teams across area. As the Installation Department Manager, you will be in charge of Elevator Project Management, manage installation department and coordinate of all orders received by the equipment sales division in meeting the yearly sales budget and contribution.
- Oversee the activities of the Site Manager, Project Coordinator, Senior Project Engineers (Installation team) within the project team and manage the department to meet its primary objective to ensure the satisfactory, timely and successful execution of all project assigned, in a professional manner within the cost budgets, contracted completion times and the requirement of the project specification
- Attend job-related site meetings to clarify and resolve technical issues and execution problems which may arise
- Interact with other department namely Regional Design, Regional Electrical, Production & Installation and Local Purchasing for efficient and successful execution of projects
- Coordinate with the Service Department on the handing over of completed projects obligations and to advise them on any special terms and conditions committed to the clients
The successful candidate must possess 10 years' experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Male above 40 years old
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in field of Civil / Mechanical Engineering Branch or related field
- Maintain project installation/field time-lines and client expectations with regards to elevator field work
- Excellent project management and negotiation skills
- Experience in project engineering management preferred
- Autocad / Revit skills
- Good English skills
- Hold sensitive / confidential information in the highest regard; define goals that ensure company and customer satisfaction
This company is much more than engineering and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Installation Department Manager role.
Call now to discuss the opportunity.