Design Engineering Leader - Hatyai/Songhkla
Salary THB70000 - THB95000 per month + 15K Housing Allowance
Location Songkhla ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Lionel Blondiau
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Three excellent Design Engineering Leader jobs in Hatyai/Songhkla has just arisen at an international company. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex new plant set-up.
About the Design Engineering Leader - Hatyai/Songhkla Role:
In this plant-critical role, you will be responsible for managing the design engineering activities delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all project-related activities, including scoping, cost estimating, design, commissioning, start-up and hand-over to engineering management.
- Participate to the induction of the engineering team to contract/project requirements
- Lead the engineering design studies and detail Engineering (or supervise design studies) developed for the installation then to assure the conformity of the design with project specifications, with local regulations and compliance of performance, cost and schedule
- Write the technical tender and support the procurement activities, identify and highlight any potential deviations of cost and lead time
- Look over the outside fabrication of the equipment, then, at site, the construction and equipment installation, in compliance with technical specifications, performance defined during design and within the time line constraints
- Coordinate and monitor pre-commissioning, test and acceptance
- Support for commissioning activities
A talented Design Engineering Leader is required for this rewarding role.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline
- A postgraduate qualification in a relevant area of expertise (eg. business administration, project management) would be advantageous
- Four years’ experience relevant professional experience of detailed engineering activities for chemical, automotive, FMCG or EPC industry
This award-winning multinational has made a profit for every year of its years year history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Design Engineering Leader - Hatyai/Songhkla role.
Apply now for his new exciting opportunity.