Plant Manager - Ayutthaya
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A world-leading Automotive firm is recruiting a Plant Manager in Ayutthaya to join their team.
About the Plant Manager Role:
In this Plant Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
- Responsible for Safety, Quality, Cost, and Delivery for the goods that the plant ships
- Monitor manpower on each department and re-arrange as needed, increase where needed or will be needed, and decrease on a department where it is most likely not required
- Monitor the quality level of the parts & process, and Support Quality Manager, so that the Quality Manager can take proper corrective actions / set-up system for stable quality on products
- Monitor on-time rate and inventory level, and Support Supply Chain Manager, so that the SC Manager can arrange shipments on-time, and procure raw material at set target rate or better
- Monitor engineering projects, facility status, and maintenance status, and Support Engineering Manager
- Monitor financial status of a plant, and understand where issues are in terms of cost in the plant
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Plant Manager will play a key role in the Manufacturing team's continued development and success in its Ayutthaya.
- Must have excellent communication skills. Must be able to talk to anyone inside and outside plant people, and have a very clear understanding of the other side
- Must be able to lead, coach, and train employees to their goals
- Must have products knowledge and the process knowledge
- Must have good Quality related knowledge such as, why analysis, Fish bone analysis, statistics, etc
- Must have good financial knowledge
- Must have an experience of working in automotive parts related plant for 10 years' or longer
- Speaking 2nd language is preferred due to nature of the business
You must possess outstanding skills to lead the team.
This leading professional Automotive firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a years year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Plant Manager job.
Apply now to discuss for the role.