Plant Manager (Plastic Mould) - Automotive, Samutprakarn
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
In this Plant Manager (Plastic Moulding) job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth. looking after the plant of around 100 head counts and have strong knowledge in Plastic Moulding.
About the Plant Manager Role:
In this Plant Manager (Plastic Moulding) job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
- Oversees and participates in the development of performance, efficiency, and product quality standards for the Accessories Unit. Provides direction, development and leadership to supervisors and engineers to accomplish company goals and objectives
- Monitors output, cycle times, routings, quality indicators and oversees and participates in the resolution of problems or reinforcement of positive findings. Works cross-functionally with other departmental managers, such as Quality Assurance, Production Planning, Purchasing, Procurement Supply Chain and Manufacturing Engineering to resolve difficult or continuing problems
- Oversees and participates in daily production operations through personal interaction with production associates, floor response to immediate problems, and regular council and guidance to Unit supervisors and lead people. Oversees the allocation of appropriate levels of labour, the general conformance with STIHL employee rules, the issuing of warnings, and the administration of disciplinary measures when necessary
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Plant Manager will play a key role in the Manufacturing team's continued development and success in its Ayutthaya.
- Must have strong knowledge in plastic Mould manufacturing
- Must be able to talk to anyone inside and outside plant people, and have a very clear understanding of the other side
- Must be able to lead, coach, and train employees to their goals
- Must have good Quality related knowledge such as, why analysis, Fish bone analysis, statistics, etc
- Must have good financial knowledge
- Must have experience of working in automotive parts related plant for seven years or longer
- Speaking 2nd language (English) is preferred due to nature of the business
You must possess outstanding skills to lead the team.
This leading professional Automotive firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With good number of years history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Plant Manager job.
Apply now to discuss for the role.