Senior Manager – Warranty Administration
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A rapidly expanding Automotive company is looking for a talented Senior Manager in Warranty Administration located in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all Warranty-related functions. This Global automotive marque was founded since 1998 and has been engaged in manufacturing operations of branded vehicles in Thailand, being well known for luxury vehicles, buses, and coached.
About the Senior Manager in Warranty Administration role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad Warranty management strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside your manager and peers. You will also take the lead providing direction to all warranty-related activities.
- Warranty process design as well as execution to track and further develop warranty process along the requirements and ensure enhancements are implement
- Ensure that the warranty costs for Thailand market are appropriate; deviations are tracked and followed-up accordingly
- Support warranty operations & developments of Thailand market that all matters are handle effectively.
- Local adaptation of warranty manual and warranty labour rate are handled within specified time
- Monthly reporting of W&G cost analysis and controlling & audit activities
- Collaboration on Aggregate pre-approval process and technical detail of selected warranty cases
- Provide monthly Top 5 damage report to QM and detail of selected damages by request
- Provide information to CRMCRM on complaint related to warranty topic and KDMKDM related cases
- Monthly reporting to management on: VEGA development and updated warranty process and controlling & audit activities
- Oversee & support warranty operations & VEGA developments of country that all warranty matters are handle effectively
- Collaborate with respective Technical Department, Production plant, Customer Relation on warranty related topic.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Mechanical and/or Automotive Engineering
- Over five years' of practical working experience in the Automotive service industry or Managerial level, broad knowledge and skills regarding all vehicle system
- Good leadership abilities, analytical mindset and pattern recognition Good managerial skill.
- English proficiency at Common European Framework Reference (CEFRCEFR) scale “C1” (equivalent to IELTSIELTS 6.5 – 7, TOEFL 637 – 677) is mandatory due to the nature of the business
- Very good communication and team building abilities across countries
This company is much more than Automotive and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused Service Operations professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Manager – Warranty Administration job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.