Robotics & Automation Engineering Director
Location Samut Prakan ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natiya Saul
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 engineering 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Robotics & Automation Engineering Director job in Thailand has just arisen at one of the leading consumer electronics business in Thailand. Your main responsibility is to to provide the vision and execution in robotics and automation engineering function as a part of business for future growth and profitability sustainable and leading the dynamic team in division to commit to staying at the forefront of small home appliance or high-end small home appliance industry.
About the Robotics & Automation Engineering Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for applying an evaluation, selection, and applying factory automation/robotics systems in discrete manufacturing environments and responsible for leading company initiatives in pursuit of operational excellence in manufacturing, distribution, and service activities.
- Identify, evaluate, scope, and perform projects according to company technology Platform and road map
- Select and implement robotic manufacturing systems, flexible manufacturing systems and factory automation systems in factories and Warehouse & Distribution and service centres
- Conduct Lean, Six Sigma, and other improvement projects across manufacturing, Warehousing, distribution, and service operations
- Collect data and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis from plant¬wide data integration system
- Track and communicate project progress and update to executive committee
- Promote project recommendations and conduct implementation activities as assigned. Oversee the process-improvement programs. Promote/maintain culture of teamwork across multiple departments
- Transfer best practices among organisation and facilities
- Prepare annual capital and expense budgets and manage monthly performance to budget
- Masters degree in Mechatronic engineering, Robotics Engineering, Electrical Control Engineering or a related field
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in positions related to Robotics and Automation manufacturing operations
- Extensive experience (multiple years) implementing robotics/factory automation systems in a discrete manufacturing environment. More than five years of experience in managerial level
- Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma application experience (certification preferred)
- Significant experience evaluating, selecting, and applying factory automation/robotics systems in discrete manufacturing environments
- Expertise in Lean Manufacturing, including extensive hands-on implementation experience in a manufacturing and distribution environment
- Positive/proactive leadership skills to make things happen
- Willing to lead by example
- Advanced knowledge of robotics programming
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing standardised approaches to process selection and implementation and sharing of the best practices throughout across organisation
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Robotics & Automation Engineering Director is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.