QHSE Manager - Pooling System (80k/month)
Salary THB60000 - THB80000 per month + Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 24 September 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this global leader within pooling system is recruiting a QHSE Manager to join their international division based in Bangna.
About the QHSE Manager - Logistics Role:
As the QHSE Manager, you will provide advice to the functional and country leadership on SHE and quality, relevant changes in regulations and initiatives to improve performance in quality and SHE.
- Ensure that accurate safety metric and quality KPI reports are created and published per established schedules
- Control quality at service centre and manufacturers following established procedures
- Identify areas for continuous product improvement, support testing and deployment of innovative solutions
- Ensure internal health, safety and environmental SOP’s are updated as necessary and distributed to the appropriate stakeholders
To succeed in the QHSE Manager - Logistics job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- More than five years' experience in the health, safety and environmental field
- Experience managing quality programs
- Experience interacting with external customers and audit processes
This leading supply chain management firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused SHE professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this QHSE Manager - Logistics job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that value innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply to discuss this new opportunity.