Senior Process Improvement Manager, Samutprakarn (120k/month)
Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Attractive Package
Location Samut Prakan ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 24 September 2018 2018-09-242018-11-23 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this global leader within the Automotive world is recruiting a Senior Process Improvement Manager to join their international division based in Samutprakarn.
About the Senior Process Improvement Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all improvement-related activities.
- Develop, direct, implement, and execute business process excellence and process improvement initiatives utilising Six Sigma/LEAN methodologies, including process mapping and process design
- Develop and implement key metrics across the organisation to review past, current and future performance of business processes
- Evaluate interventions for effectiveness and return on investment
- Oversee data analysis and gather processes/programs to establish costs and benefits of process effectiveness and efficiency
- Conduct analysis of business processes across the organisation, identify gaps in the business process, determine its impact to the organisation, and recommend action plans and time line to address these issues
- Collaborate with various functional areas to achieve optimal results in process redesign and implementation of new methodologies
- Identify barriers to implementation and develop and propose solutions that address both business needs and customer satisfaction
The successful Senior Process Improvement Manager will be managing and coordinating the yearly Improvement Process with all involved parties.
- Masters degree in Engineering Management related field
- 10+ years' process optimisation, process improvement, or project management in automotive production experience
This leading professional Automotive firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Process Improvement Manager role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.