Service Operations Manager
Salary Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-09 engineering 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading worldwide leader and manufacturer of high-tech machinery is looking for a Service Operations Manager to support their growth in Thailand. In this role based in Bangkok, you will be responsible for all field service and maintenance activities across Thailand. You will report to the GM and will be based near Bangkok.
About the Service Operations Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad operations development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside with different divisions of the group. For this role you will be based in Bangkok and you will have to join your service team to major client across Thailand but mainly in Eastern Seaboard and Samut Prakan.
- Responsible for smooth daily operation of service department and overall activities, including the repair, maintenance and service of machines
- Develop a strategic and operation plan for service department and manage the corresponding service support functions and spare part processes
- Manage and supervise service team (15HC)
- Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction of the service department
- Plan and develop technical competencies of the team
- Develop and introduce innovative service solutions to the market
- Responsible together with the management team for the operations and financial results of the company
- Responsible for setting and managing the service budget and creating a local business plan
- Analyse customers, technical market and competitor information
The successful Service Operations Manager candidate must possess eight years of experience in service management and have the ability to manage multiple teams in different location in Thailand.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any related fields
- Excellent knowledge/experience in field service in the manufacturing environment
- Strong initiative and confidence in handling complexity, work under pressure and manage short lead-time deliveries
- Results-oriented with strong leadership skills and ability to manage stakeholder
- Good communication skills in both local and English language
This global machinery company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With their plan to expand their business this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Service Operations Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.