Service Engineering Manager
Salary Car allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Lionel Blondiau
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-21 engineering 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading worldwide leader and manufacturer of high-tech machinery is looking for a Service Engineering Manager to support their growth in Thailand. In this role based in Bangkok, you will be responsible for all field service and maintenance activities across Thailand.
About the Service Engineering Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad operations development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside with different divisions of the group. You will also take the lead providing strategic directions to all operation and service related activities, including performance management, operational excellence, implement infrastructures and maintaining best in class standard. For this role you will be based in Bangkok and you will have to join your service team to major client across Thailand but mainly in Eastern Seaboard and Samut Prakan.
- Growing and developing the service team with existing product installation base
- Promoting and planning the best in class services activities eg. preventive maintenance, repairs and spare parts
- Maintaining and developing technical knowledge of products and services
- Working with sales team to attract new business
- Managing inventory of spare parts
The successful Service Engineering Manager candidate must possess eight years of experience in service management and have the ability to manage multiple teams in different location in Thailand.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any related fields
- Excellent knowledge/experience in field service in the manufacturing environment
- Strong initiative and confidence in handling complexity, work under pressure and manage short lead-time deliveries
- Results-oriented with strong leadership skills and ability to manage stakeholder
- Good communication skills in both local and English language
This global machinery company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With their plan to expand their business this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Service Engineering Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.