Section Manager (3D laser scanning) - Chonburi
Salary Attractive Package
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-11 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Chonburi and internationally, this global leader within the automotive world is recruiting a Section Manager to join their international division based in Chonburi.
About the Section Manager (Automation System) - Chonburi Role:
An exciting Section Manager job, based in Chonburi has just become available at one of the most respected international automotive companies. Reporting directly to the Quality Head, this is a role for a quality professional who is leader in the quality improvement of product with 3D laser scanning and image processing technology field. You will manage the all quality control project teams for all manufacturing activities in Thailand. You will also take the lead providing direction to all quality and process improvement related activities for all activities across the different plants in Thailand.
- Implement quality control project with 3D laser scanning and image processing technology
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external quality related requirements
- Implement the quality continuous improvement program ensuring achievement of defined product quality, product safety, sustainability and related cost structure objectives
- Supervise the integration of the project in the company’s quality system towards internal processes and all external partners
The successful Section Manager (Automation System) - Chonburi will possess at least two years' experiences in 3D laser scanning and image processing technology with five years' management experience in the manufacturing environment. You will be expected to have a strong drive, ambition to deliver, great learning ability to encompass daily and strategic challenges and very strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering or technical field or related area or equivalent
- Strong experience in leading lean manufacturing and continuous improvement activities
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience and expertise in key areas of supply chain from a global level to a production level
- Proven negotiator and influencer with the ability to build a professional relationship and trust at all levels of the business and the company
- Significant commercial acumen, analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Highly strategic in thought and behaviour, while also driving short-medium execution
- Proven experience in leading change and being a change agent
This company is much more than automotive and is anything but traditional. Joining a world leader in this industry around the world active in more than 100 countries, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and participate in strategic decision making on a regional level.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the right opportunity for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Section Manager (Automation System) - Chonburi job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.