Maintenance Manager - Heavy, Road Construction (Bangpakong)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Chachoengsao ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Aphaphat Thanomchart
Date posted 20 July 2018 2018-07-202018-09-18 building-and-construction 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Global Maintenance Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global heavy, road construction firms based in Bangpakong. In this job, you will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager and will be in charge to supervise and contribute to maintenance team effort to achieve and comply with goal of department.
About the Maintenance Manager - Heavy, Road Construction (Bangpakong) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Maintenance Manager will play a key role in the engineering team’s continued development and success in Bangpakong area.
- Coach and troubleshoot all type of heavy equipment’s and repair work on time
- Control and maintain machinery, equipment, vehicle and plant utility system to be more effective for the day-to-day running operations
- Monitor and maintain the preventive maintenance (PM) system by complying with company policy and assures the preventive and corrective maintenance following schedule plan
- Improve and maintain equipment safely for operation
- Coordinate technical meeting with operation team
- Assures the effectiveness of operation process by complying with company policy
As you will be supervised and contributes to maintenance team, you must possess outstanding technical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related fields
- Minimum ten years experiences in heavy equipment especially overhaul diesel engine
- Experiences in supervising 30-50 people will be an advantage
- Good supervisory skills and results-oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This international heavy, road construction firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Maintenance Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this great opportunity.