Assembly Department Manager - Chachoengsao
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 26 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Assembly Department Manager - Chachoengsao job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious Electronics Manufacturing organisation based in Chachoengsao has just become available.
About the Assembly Department Manager - Chachoengsao Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible to plan, lead, organise and control the manufacturing department.
- Develop and implement new techniques, method and process to continuously improve Safety quality & productivity
- Make recommendations to and assist the Operations Manager in the development of manufacturing objectives, plans and strategies
- Develop quarterly and yearly budget proposals and manpower forecast and manage and control within the established limits
- Plan and analyse machine capacity and manpower needed
- Develop and implement manpower planning / training program
- Develop and implement plans to ensure that in-process inventory is at optimum level and reduce rework scrap and wastage costs
To succeed in this Assembly Department Manager - Chachoengsao role, you must have strong management skills.
- Experience at least six to eight years' experiences in a manufacturing environment, preferably with some related knowledge in stamping, molding or assembly
- Experience in the development of Automatic Assembly machines for production of connectors or similar products
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication skills in English, verbal and written to communicate effectively to stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
This leading professional Manufacturing firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With years of history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused Assembly Depertment professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Assembly Department Manager - Chachoengsao job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.