Production Manager - Fabric printing
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding garment company is looking for a talented Production Manager - fabric printing in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all finance-related functions and manager-related functions.
About the Production Manager - fabric printing Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Technical Manager will play a key role in the manager team’s continued development and success in Bangkok.
- Manage production and QA activities of our Fabric Printing Factory which include: developing chemical formulas for fabric printing and product improvement, planning of raw materials flow, supporting Procurement Dept. in sourcing and testing spare parts, colors and chemicals, maintenance facilitation, managing production control and quality assurance
- Lead supervisor and staff in color preparation, fabric preparation, fabric printing, fabric dyeing and finishing for most satisfactory quality production
- Ensure continuous performance improvement by involving all players and using all suitable productivity tools and new technologies
- Work with all concerned seniors and subordinates, both within and cross divisions to develop production processes and systems that effectively responds to the needs of the market, meet the satisfied cost structure and strengthen our brand competitiveness
- Manage to ensure smooth operations, safety environment, good working practice, employee morale and high productivity through our people
The successful candidate must possess YOS years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- A Bachelor degree in Textile Chemistry, Textile Chemical Engineering or any other related field.
- Over five years' direct experience in Textile plant, ideally in a textile printing or cotton textile production industry, minimum two years of which must be in managerial level
- Good knowledge of chemical & colour preparation, fabric printing technologies and day to day factory control
- Able to communicate effectively with foreign customers and vendors/suppliers of machine and raw materials
- Strong leadership with sharp presentation and convincing ability
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English to effectively communicate with stakeholders involved that speak and read in the language, such as customers
- Results-oriented, self-driven with high job dedication and commitment
This leading professional garment firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With years of history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Production Manager - fabric printing role.
Apply today for further discussion of this new opportunity.