Field Support Manager - Railway
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 05 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Field Support Manager - Railway job has just become available at one of the most respected global constructing and maintaining railways companies in Thailand. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a an engineering professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Field Support Manager - Railway Role:
Reporting to the General Manager Thailand, you will provide a professional technical support to customers, end users and business partners.
- Collaborate with the GM and sales department to analyse the technical specifications in order to define the product strategy for bidding process
- Collaborate with the GM and Contract Controller and technical department to review the product offered
- Provide field support to the track contractors and to business partners such as sleeper manufacturers and turnout suppliers
To succeed in this role, you will need to collaborate with the sales department to ensure the right level of technical information and documentation is provided to the customers and end users.
- Five years experiences' in track construction or with sleeper manufacturing
- Experience with handling of ERP system (Dynamics ZX, Navission, SAP)
- Fluent in Thai and correct English skills is a must
This international infrastructure & manufacturing company has an outstanding reputation in its field. With their long history in the business this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Field Support Engineer - Railway.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.