Service Manager - Electronics
Salary Bonus + Benefits
Location Samut Prakan Province
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 19 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Service Manager job has just become available in a leading electronics manufacturer in Thailand. Reporting to the Managing Director, in this role you will lead all service management processes in Thailand.
About the Service Manager - Electronics Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad operations development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside with different divisions of the group. You will also take the lead providing strategic directions to all operation and service related activities, including performance management, operational excellence, implement infrastructures and maintaining best in class standard.
- Growing service sales with existing product installation base
- Promoting after sales services eg. preventive maintenance, repairs and spare parts
- Maintaining and developing technical knowledge of products and services
- Working with Sales team to attract new business
- Managing inventory of spare parts
The successful Service Manager - Electronics must possess eight years of experience in service management and have the ability to manage multiple teams in different location in Thailand.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any related fields
- Excellent knowledge/experience in manufacturing with heavy machine
- Results-oriented with strong leadership skills and ability to manage stakeholder
- Good communication skills in both local and English language
- Experience in HVAC will be a plus
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a progressive Service Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.