Salary Bonus + Benefits
Location Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 13 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of growing successes within Thailand and worldwide, this global service provider company is recruiting a Service Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Service Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad operations development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside with different divisions of the group. You will also take the lead providing strategic directions to all operation and service related activities, including performance management, operational excellence, implement infrastructures and maintaining best in class standard.
- Growing service sales with existing product installation base
- Promoting after sales services eg. preventive maintenance, repairs and spare parts
- Maintaining and developing technical knowledge of products and services
- Working with sales team to attract new business
- Managing inventory of spare parts
The successful candidate must possess eight years of experience in service management and have the ability to manage multiple teams in different location in Thailand.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any related fields
- Excellence knowledge/experience in manufacturing with heavy machine
- Strong initiative and confidence in handling complexity, work under pressure and manage short lead-time deliveries
- Results-oriented with strong leadership skills and ability to manage stakeholder
- Good communication skills in both local and English language
This global service provider company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With their plan to expand their business this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Service Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.