Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nuntanit Fangkanwanvong
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 financial-services 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As the BCP Manager, you will be defining and implementing a BCM program based upon the BCMS and ensuring performance and oversight of all activities of the local BCM program.
About the BCP Manager Role:
As the BCP Manager, you will be documenting, in a RACI matrix, the roles and responsibilities to be undertaken within the BCM program.
- Working with ICOs to define the criticality and continuity requirements of applications and to analyse gaps between requirements and capabilities in order to report on risks incurred from IT failures
- Providing guidance, assistance, support, advice, training and etc. to employees within the business lines and functions of CIB as appropriate for them to undertake their responsibilities
- Playing the crisis management role assigned to him/her in his/her entity’s crisis management organisation during an incident
- Reporting key risks identified through the risk assessment and business impact analysis to senior management as appropriate
- Providing all necessary information on business continuity and reports required by local regulators and supervisory authorities
- Monitoring local and global regulatory, supervisory and industry developments which could impact on BNP Paribas business continuity practices or standards
- Interacting with country management, business and function managers and APAC procurement team
- Coordinate the procurement of external services and goods within Asia-Pacific region, develop and manage local supplier relationships with the aim of constantly improving service quality vs. cost at acceptable level of risk
- Ensure the bank’s procedures are followed in negotiating and awarding procurement contracts
- Support the implementation of global agreements within the region
- Work with local business and function managers to ensure awareness of conditions of agreements so that compliance can be monitored
- Mitigate risk associated with related procurement contracts in conjunction with legal department
- Involve group buyers in the negotiations and awarding of relevant procurement contracts within APAC Region that can benefit from global agreements
- Regularly report expenses, projects status with associated quality improvement/savings that have been achieved within the region
- Identify potential supply related risks with mitigation plan and contribute to procurement control framework
To succeed in the BCP Manager (financial services company), you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively across borders and internal matrix.
- Master's degree or higher in Business Administration, Engineering, Sciences or relevant fields
- Working in the financial institutions of at least eight years in the BCP/BCM
- Best practice in operational risk policy/BCP/BCM
- Good level in English both writing & speaking
- Good knowledge in banking products & processes
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, take responsibility and have full accountability, can work independently
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills
This international financial services company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.