SVP, Customer Risk Optimisation and Pricing
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Nuntanit Fangkanwanvong
Date posted 25 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new SVP, Customer Risk Optimisation and Pricing job opportunity has been made available at a company in the banking industry in Bangkok.
About the SVP, Customer Risk Optimisation and Pricing Role:
In this business critical role (SVP, Customer Risk Optimisation and Pricing) you will be responsible for preparing risk cost and profitability analysis to support management’s decision on risk acquisition / portfolio management strategies.
- Handle for risk cost analysis to be calculated based on risk parameters such as PD, LGD and EAD and profitability to be based on agreed assumption with finance
- Develop optimisation cut-off analysis ensuring bank acquisition strategy covers both risk and business justification. Prepare well-rounded proposal for approval by top management including risk (CRO) and business (CFO and Portfolio leaders)
- Lead implementation of retail acquisition scores cut off in origination systems. Engage with product managers, retail credit, portfolio risk managers and IT in preparing tests and roll out process including preparation of SIT, develop UAT test cases and execution Monitor new acquisitions’ performance after implementation of optimisation cut off
- Align with stakeholders across the organisation to achieve support and buy-in. Manages the strategic aspects of large engagements and mitigates any risk
- Report to senior stakeholders on project progress and interventions required. Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations and addresses issues as appropriate
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
- Liaise with program management and related projects to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated
- You may be required to adopt any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structure
To succeed in the SVP, Customer Risk Optimisation and Pricing for banking industry, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with many team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience as program director or project manager
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Economics
- Thorough understanding of project / program management techniques and methods
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Business acumen with a strategic ability
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Equipped with analytical mind and being able to raise relevant questions
- Demonstrate good English communication skills both written and spoken to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Good team player with a positive attitude toward hard working, work well under pressure and strong project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
The company is in the banking industry in Bangkok.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step of your career, then this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this SVP, Customer Risk Optimisation and Pricing role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.