Credit Analyst - VP
Salary Excellent Benefits
Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 14 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Credit Analyst - VP job has just become available at one of the most well-known financial institutions based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Credit Analyst, this is a role for a Credit Analyst who is a leader in the field.
About the Credit Analyst - VP Role:
Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk, this is a key role to analyse and prepare all credit activities of the local portfolio. You will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
- Manage designated clients in the Thai credit portfolio (both corporate and financial institutions)
- Work closely with different business units to manage and own the client credit relationship
- Financial analysis, modelling, project management, portfolio and credit reviews
- Work on Loan and ISDA documentation and negotiation - working closely with the Relationship Manager and internal/external legal team
- Preparing regular credit and portfolio reviews, including monitoring of covenants and borrower undertakings, timely and accurately update of credit lines, tracking of excess and resolving exception
To succeed in the Credit Analyst - VP job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the team across borders and internal matrix.
- Master's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting and/or Economics
- Minimum five years' experience as a Credit Analyst managing a portfolio of large corporate and insurance
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (financial statements analysis, loan structuring and documentation including trade finance/cash management)
- Proactive and ability to work independently and deliver in a timely and accurate manner
- Fluent in English (both writing and speaking)
This financial institution needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.