Senior Private Banker
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 22 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting job opportunity of Senior Private Banker has now become available with one of the leading financial institutions in Thailand. This will be covering the Ultra High-Net-Worth client segment.
About the Senior Private Banker Role:
The Senior Private Banker’s primary purpose is cultivating new and servicing existing bank relationships resulting in the efficient delivery of investments and other bank services. This includes active portfolio management providing customised investment solutions to new and existing clients of on-shore and off-shore products.
- Manage clients’ wealth holistically and ensure their financial needs are handled efficiently, professionally and in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of clients’ financial standing, financial goals and risk tolerance to ensure that investment strategies and advice for the clients are appropriately aligned
- Understand and communicate to clients, the risk involved with financial and investment strategies
- Proactively ensure that financial strategies for client portfolios are kept current and reviewed regularly
- Establish credibility and trust, maintaining the highest standards of personal and professional integrity at all time
- Set goals and prioritise activities to maximise business growth and client satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with team members and other functions within the business
- Comply with bank policies & procedures, code of conduct and all regulations/notices/guidelines issued by the Bank of Thailand and the Securities Commission of Thailand
To succeed in the Senior Private Banker job, you will need to have a direct and strong experience in private banking across the region. Off-shore investment experience is highly preferable.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent
- Minimum six years of working experience in private banking environment is required for this position
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in both Thai and English language to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
The bank provides private banking services catering exclusively to ultra high net worth individuals. Its services are supported by a full suite of integrated investment and banking solutions, including equities, fixed income, funds, alternative investments, foreign exchange, derivatives, structured financing and more.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Private Banker job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.