Senior Private Banker
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charatsanan Holasutsakul
Date posted 29 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international securities firm is seeking an experienced Senior Private Banker to join their professional team in Bangkok.
About the Senior Private Banker Role:
Reporting to the Director, you will be in charge of managing and developing your own clients portfolio.
- Manage clients’ wealth holistically and ensure their financial needs are handled efficiently, professionally and in a timely manner, in line with the bank's standards
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of clients’ financial standing, financial goals and risk tolerance to ensure that investment strategies and advice for the clients are appropriately aligned
- Understand and communicate to clients, the risk involved with financial and investment strategies
- Proactively ensure that financial strategies for client portfolios are kept current and reviewed regularly
- Establish credibility and trust, maintaining the highest standards of personal and professional integrity at all time
- Set goals and prioritise activities to maximise business growth and client satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with team members and other functions within the business
- Comply with bank policies & procedures, code of conduct and all regulations/notices/guidelines issued by the Bank of Thailand and the Securities Commission of Thailand
To succeed in the Senior Private Banker job, you will need to have a direct and strong experience in private banking across the region.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent
- Minimum six years of working experience in private or priority banking environment is required for this position
- Candidates with working experience in financial institutions (preferably in client relationship and/or client advisory roles) will be given priority
- All CFA and CFP holders are encouraged to apply
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in both Thai and English
This company is a leading financial services provider in Asia Pacific. They provide investment banking products and services for countries in ASEAN, Asia Pacific and throughout the world, comprising advisory, capital markets, equities and investments. The bank provides private banking services catering exclusively to high net worth individuals. Its services are supported by full suite of integrated investment and banking solutions, including equities, fixed income, funds, alternative investments, foreign exchange, derivatives, structured financing and more.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Private Banker job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.