Head of Direct Sales
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Pairoj Kositpantavong
Date posted 13 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A top-tier international asset management company is recruiting a Head of Direct Sales in Bangkok to join their team. In this Head of Direct Sales job, you will be responsible for expanding the mutual fund business of the company.
About the Head of Direct Sales Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Head of Direct Sales to lead a team and develop sales and marketing strategies to expand the mutual fund business of the company.
- Plan and carry out direct sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of service to our major individual investors
- Source for new business in accordance with agreed business plans - maintain and develop existing and new customers through individual account support and updates
- Conduct product briefings via client visits - respond to and follow up sales enquiries and conduct phone-sales and after-sales servicing
- Plan and carry out worksite activities
- Create and continuously provide marketing literature for a higher standard of service and management of high net worth investors
- Develop business through cross selling to existing clients and winning new clients
- Coordinate and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development
- Manage the company's overall relationship with existing clients to ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Plan, carry out and follow up on investors with Risk Level 2 and 3 (KYC)
- Develop & implement business development strategies across all products to our direct sales client base and to contribute actively towards a team based sales target and goals
- Plan and carry out sales activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values and time scales
To succeed in the Head of Direct Sales role, you will need to have direct experience in wealth management or private banking from a top tier local bank or international bank, with strong relationship management skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Economics, Financial or related field
- At least eight years of experience in financial industries (asset management preferred) handling high net worth customers or direct clients
- Knowledge of financial instruments, business analysis and industry analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport with clients
- Driven and self-motivated to achieve the targets and goals
- Fluent in Thai (spoken and written)
- Certificate for Single License
This company is much more than a financial service and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.